Thursday, September 25, 2008

don't drag yourself down

Life is way more than it is than you think it is.
You know, you may not even know what life really is unless you really open up your heart and mind to something you've never opened up to before.
I always try to live my life to the fullest...that's my mentality, but i know there are things, AKA my problems and trials, that can trigger me to doing the opposite.
But how can one truly live life if they let their tribulations overcome them and win them over.
How can one fullfil their desire of a happier, meaningful life when they can't learn to stand up from a fall?? When they can't learn from their mistake and just drag themselves down??

What i learned through the trials i've overcomed is that i can't feel sorry for myself because i made a mistake or i can't keep mourning thinking that's just fine. With the help of God, and from the advice miguel has given me...i learned to accept that i made a mistake, learned from it, and repented....I used to always drag myself down. i was so narrow minded. now, i've never been so open-minded in my life....i accept more than i ever thought i would. i sometimes never understood the people around me....you know they always say to place yourself in their shoes...and now i really do my best to do it. It helps alot...it gives you new perspectives of things.

Arrogance can never take you anywhere....no where at all. Arrogance won't make you a better person...it won't make you look prettier or smarter. It'll only make you look narrow-minded and self-centered. Learn to accept yourself and others...I'm really trying to do it. ....i've opened up my mind to life and people...and problems.....and i'm learning alot from doing so. I believe the more thoughtful you are, the wiser you get.

QUOTE OF THE BLOG:
"Opening your mind to new things will open your eyes to new perspectives"
--Me

No comments: