Monday, September 29, 2008

“True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”

Man, OH man!!!...was this weekend the greatest! :) So, Ej and Rafael are moving to Dallas...which is truly depressing because they have grown to become one of my true best friends in such a short period of time.....that's definitely a unique friendship there! :>

On Friday, spent the night at there house with the rest of my greatest friends in the world: maricel, jordan, jerson, kiana, my bro & sis. we made every moment count from eating food to watching shutter [which was hella scary then hella funny...haha] to telling scary stories to scaring ourselves...to watching thumbtanic [which is one funny thumb movie] ...to sleeping randomly to laughing and making jokes about stupid useless super powers...[ie. the ability to taste fabric] Then the next morning, just spent more time together.

On Sunday, spent the whole day with them again at the going away party :( it was sooo sad....just crying and taking pics... sighhh. Then me, my sis, and mar went to their house ONE LAST TIME with them...and ended up being the greatest moment with all of us!....we went crazy!!...literally!!!!!!!....singing crazy unknown cultural songs while dancing to them....to scary ourselves [deng, we really like getting scared]...to making tv commercials...to laughing hysterical!!!!!!!...it was just too great :) ...mann...that night was so awesome and funny!

Even though i just summarized my weekend with my best friends who are leaving.....the lifetime friendship we hold is undescribable. They are like my brother and sister....we act so crazy, its unbelievable...ahhaha...if only you could see, if only......

I will truly miss you guys already!!....Knowing your in a different local saddens me. And when ya'll lived here, I actually forgot that you guys were in the ministry. And moving is what you guys are used to. But it wasn't used to for me or any of us here in SA. UGH!!!!!!! So Ej called me last night after they got there...and i was so teary eyed, ok i was crying! And she was telling me how much she misses us already and all she can think about is Oct. 18 when she can see us again....i was so touched to hear that :)

I know it won't be the same without them... But that's life. You make friends as you go through your life...and eventually, they will go on to each other's separate ways and lives. And that really makes me sad. Yesterday at work I was reminiscing about my best friends and I being happy together, being care-free and everything... then i thought about the future how we'll all grow up and have our own lives, doing our own things...and it made me sad :( But i know, i know.....that's how it is, how its suppose to be. I realized that friends can't live with you forever and always be there to hang out and laugh, or they can't live with you at your house cuz i want them to be.... :( That's just not going to happen. [but wouldn't that be cool if it could???...we all live in a big mansion, each of us have different big houses but its still all together and we hang out and laugh everyday...] Ok, back to reality. . . . Yes, even though friends separate and go on and live their own lives....they can still always keep in touch and maintain their friendship. That there is true friends. Those who are still willing to hold on to their friendship and not let it fly away with the rest of the dust in the wind....then with no doubt, they'll always stay friends.

QUOTE OF THE BLOG:
"Friendship is like a dinosaur-- it may be extint but its remembered forever"
--Rafael
"True friends is when you can grab the corner of a wall and sing 'ah ye yah yah ah ah ye yah yah ah ye yah ah ah ah ah'..."
-Me

1 comment:

MawR said...

OMG the cutest blog yet. that weekend was so much fun! :]
I think having that much fun and cherishing those laughs made me feel better in the end... me and ej hugged and then while i was crying hugging her i said, "I'll miss you." but it sounded like, "Ill fjdkaljfdl yfjd." and she was like.. "what?" haha and then we laughed!... The best nights i've ever had in my life :D I mean it! :]