Tuesday, September 23, 2008

eventful day

Today, as usual, four days a week, went to school...nothing interesting really happened....just grew more dendrites and thats it....

So, after that crazy shananagans...me and my mother ate with one of my best friends EJ and her parents at GOLDEN WOK. and well...that was quite adventurous. Ej made me try chicken feet. ...yes, CHICKEN feet...yes, the FEET of a chicken. i don't know about you but feet is just not my thing you know... hardy har-har. so0o0o...she first took a bite of her chicken feet, she was enjoying it. then me...stabbed it with a fork and made it run....hahah. so i bit a piece of the middle toe....GAGS. ... man, i'm not a chicken feet fan. so i just ate shrimp :)

So, after that fun hour...i went to universal city with my bro to perform for church...and spent more time with my ate lieyette as we drove with her there and back home...had great conversations and funny ones tooo :) me and ate lieyette were just talking about different stuff in life like problems, drama, love, getting lost on the road, etc....and one thing she said that really got to me was "after every storm, there's always sunshine". HOW right can she be!!?? after every problem or tribulations we have, they'll always be happiness or blessings afterwards :) this truly inspires me!!...truly it does :)

QUOTE OF THE BLOG:

"True friends will laugh with you, cry with you, & may even eat chicken feet with you"
--Me


2 comments:

avra said...

you're a kyootie patootie for evaa

anonymous said...

more dendrite stuff?? your crazy haha.. and you tried chicken feet??? how come you never told me? but funny blog again. or at least i thought so